986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners

986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners (http://986forum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://986forum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Conservatism is calling (http://986forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37900)

ekam 10-30-2012 01:07 PM

Conservatism is calling

CONSERVATISM IS CALLING - YouTube

Time to wake up America.

Skrapmot 10-30-2012 07:58 PM

Aren't you Canadian?

coolbreeze551 10-31-2012 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skrapmot (Post 311250)
Aren't you Canadian?

That made be laugh but doesn't mean he is wrong

But what do I know, I am Canadian too

Johnny Danger 10-31-2012 10:45 AM

Obama is the biggest political hoax ever perpetrated on the American people. Yet, neither the liberal, mainstream media or any of the wackos who support him can recognize it !!!

:troll:

pierre shags 10-31-2012 12:33 PM

Does US politics have anything to say beyond name-calling?

tony_fury 10-31-2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pierre shags (Post 311328)
Does US politics have anything to say beyond name-calling?

lol.. true, they all promise and under-deliver.. Big money run's the world anyway..

Skrapmot 10-31-2012 02:34 PM

Be easier if the sponsors would make them wear hats or logos on their jackets. Then you would know what companies and special interest groups you're actually voting for.

schnellman 10-31-2012 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skrapmot (Post 311346)
Be easier if the sponsors would make them wear hats or logos on their jackets. Then you would know what companies and special interest groups you're actually voting for.

If covered head to toe with logos, trade marks and service marks there would still not be enough space to show all of the sources of the money used to buy American politicians. Anyone who thinks any politician has any interest beyond being re-elected they are being truly naive.

Bryan topping 10-31-2012 05:29 PM

Incompetence is not a name. It is the occupant of the White House.

Idaho Red Rocket 3 10-31-2012 09:22 PM

Vote Non-Incumbent. Especially for President. Even though I live in Idaho, I'm not Mormon.

Jaxonalden 11-01-2012 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Danger (Post 311310)
Obama is the biggest political hoax ever perpetrated on the American people. Yet, neither the liberal, mainstream media or any of the wackos who support him can recognize it !!!

I totally agree. The liberal media won't report on the obvious because it would show they were wrong all along.

milliemax 11-01-2012 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Danger (Post 311310)

AMEN !!!! I will be first inline to vote on Tuesday !!! Been waiting 4 long years.

tony_fury 11-01-2012 04:50 AM

I'm writing in a vote for Mickey Mouse..:)
Both choices available suck...

Fix congress, the Pres is just a puppet..

People forget popular vote doesn't count..
Electoral College selects the next mutt.. Viscous cycle..

Skrapmot 11-01-2012 08:30 AM

It would be a much different race is popular vote counted. Right now California Texas and New York gives such a crazy amount of electoral votes they other other states almost an afterthought . Also, if a states like California put all its electoral cookies on one party, it makes a huge number of California voters irrelevant .
I think they should at least break up the large states voting districts so that no area has any more than 10 electoral points, and not counted as a whole. Otherwise they are disenfranchising a large minority of voters.

Alfieg23 11-01-2012 04:56 PM

So I'm in line yesterday waiting to vote in order to hopefully reverse the "change" that began four years ago. There are numerous campaign workers working the line trying to persuade people to maintain the status-quo. Amazingly, I witness various "workers" offering what they call "cheat sheets" to those in line, explaining that the cheat sheet tells them what candidates and amendments to vote for. Even more amazing was the number of people who accepted the cheat sheets and thanked the "workers" for enlightening them.

Bryan topping 11-01-2012 05:17 PM

Watch for the "voter fraud" claims, remember the motto in Chicago politics..."Vote early, Vote often"

ekam 11-01-2012 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfieg23 (Post 311448)
So I'm in line yesterday waiting to vote in order to hopefully reverse the "change" that began four years ago. There are numerous campaign workers working the line trying to persuade people to maintain the status-quo. Amazingly, I witness various "workers" offering what they call "cheat sheets" to those in line, explaining that the cheat sheet tells them what candidates and amendments to vote for. Even more amazing was the number of people who accepted the cheat sheets and thanked the "workers" for enlightening them.

Is that even legal???

Bryan topping 11-01-2012 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ekam (Post 311451)
Is that even legal???

Depends on what party you are in, Republican no, the SDP yes as long as they can get away with it. Otherwise you are branded a racist-homophobe-white supreamist.

ekam 11-01-2012 05:32 PM

Actually... I've seen this before...

RACIST GROUP INTIMIDATES VOTERS - YouTube

Bryan topping 11-01-2012 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ekam (Post 311453)
Actually... I've seen this before...

RACIST GROUP INTIMIDATES VOTERS - YouTube

yes. And Comrade Holder dropped the charges.