986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners

986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners (http://986forum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://986forum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Any Thoughts on VP Debate ? (http://986forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37682)

Johnny Danger 10-12-2012 03:37 PM

Any Thoughts on VP Debate ?

Anyone catch the VP Debate last night ? Any thoughts ?

schnellman 10-12-2012 04:47 PM

Biden was a condescending, arrogant jerk.

Bryan topping 10-12-2012 05:25 PM

Please don't get me started on this. I'd rather talk about Porsche's here

brp987 10-12-2012 05:27 PM

Biden's referring to Ryan's opinion as "malarkey" was not something I would expect to hear in a VP debate, not to mention the mocking laughter at times. Still, I thought Biden did better than expected and Ryan did less well than expected.

milliemax 10-13-2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schnellman (Post 309140)
Biden was a condescending, arrogant jerk.

X's 1000 Biden has always been this way. He is worth millions $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ I used to live in DELAWARE and know his friends and neighbors. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Johnny Danger 10-13-2012 04:57 PM

Surprisingly, Biden didn't come off as being as much of a buffoon as he usually does. Nevertheless, his behavior was absolutely atrocious. In addition, it seemed like Ryan was forced at times to debate both Biden and that complicit douche bag of a moderator -Martha Raddatz . The whole event was nothing short of shameful.

1olddude 10-13-2012 05:55 PM

Man, JD! I saw this thread and just knew I had to check it out to be entertained with another good Danger laugh fest but was disappointed to see the serious side. I agree with your assesment of that spectacle that was described as a debate. Keeping the cameras on Joe made for an eventful night along with the continuous live microphones. Definitely some good laughs along the way.

Johnny Danger 10-13-2012 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1olddude (Post 309270)
Man, JD! I saw this thread and just knew I had to check it out to be entertained with another good Danger laugh fest but was disappointed to see the serious side. I agree with your assesment of that spectacle that was described as a debate. Keeping the cameras on Joe made for an eventful night along with the continuous live microphones. Definitely some good laughs along the way.

There are two things that I take offense to, political reprobates with hair plugs and being forced to find the "g spot" on large Hungarian women. Sometimes it's hard to distinguish between the two.

1olddude 10-13-2012 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Danger (Post 309272)
There are two things that I take offense to, political reprobates with hair plugs and being forced to find the "g spot" on large Hungarian women. Sometimes it's hard to distinguish between the two.

That's more like it. Thanks for the imagery! Being in Mass. are you a Romney guy and do you have health insurance?:)

tony_fury 10-13-2012 06:18 PM

I learned a long time ago.. never ever discuss politics or religion..:barf:

Skrapmot 10-13-2012 07:47 PM

Biden had some awesome teeth tho!

Johnny Danger 10-14-2012 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1olddude (Post 309274)
That's more like it. Thanks for the imagery! Being in Mass. are you a Romney guy and do you have health insurance?:)

I don't necessarily like Romney either. But, at this point any sort of change is worth considering.

jsceash 10-14-2012 02:58 PM

In reality the VP debate is pointless neither will ever have any real say unless something happens to the president. Should that happen the VP will take on a totally different agenda from any opinion he was advised (coached) to give during the VP debate.