Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2011, 08:26 AM   #1

Eastern PA and Texas job opportunity

I've been selling electricity in these unincorporated areas of the country as a side job for six months now and was just promoted to sales manager

If you know anyone who lives in Dallas or Midland/Odessa, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Harrisburg, or Philadelphia and wants a part time job with my energy brokerage, PM me.

Please let them know this is NOT an MLM offer and no up front money or commitment is required. It's a real part time job offer. And because it's a full commission job, there's no cold calling required.

In a nutshell, the brokerage works with 13 energy providers and negotiates rates for businesses and residences in TX and PA (more states will come as we're green-lighted by the regulators to do business elsewhere). Our rates are always the lowest offer on the table due to tight profit margins, and the companies we represent are not fly-by-night companies buying energy in the spot market to cover the day's needs.

Pass the word for me.

Last edited by RandallNeighbour; 02-18-2011 at 04:48 AM.
RandallNeighbour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 08:58 AM   #2

given the direction of crude oil prices in a resurgent global economy and our abundance of coal, I'd say you're in a growth business for sure. You should toss in a NetFlix account and tell them to cancel their $100 premium cable bill and just got with basic channels.

BORN: March 2000 - FINLAND
IMS#1 REPLACED: April 2010 - NEW JERSEY -- LNE DUAL ROW
Perfectlap is offline   Reply With Quote