Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2011, 03:35 AM   #1

Boxster rear boot luggage

Can anyone help me, I have recently purchased a rear boot luggage suitcase, with the rear brake light in it.... i have some fittings and a wire harness, although not sure its complete too.

I need to know the parts list i do need, and if i am missing any where i can purchase them, and how i wire up the harness, i cannot even see where it plugs in to the suitcase....

imc11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 03:50 AM   #2
JTP

Is this a genuine Porsche luggage? I'm assuming it mounts on the boot lid so do you have a luggage rack on your deck? How does it mount? Can you post a photo?
JTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 04:06 PM   #3

[IMG] For some strage reason I cannot upload a photo. The luggagem what looks like a suitcase, with a rear brake light on the top near the handle.

It does mount through the boot lid, and I have a paper template for that, although I didnt know that when i purchased it so not best pleased.

i have a a wiring harness, that I beleive is complete, but have not a clue how to wire it to the case, and i think i might be missing some parts to mount it ot hte boot li too, not to sure where it came from, howeveris a genuine porsche part. tucked away in the gargae now so cannot obtain the part number. Ian

imc11 is offline   Reply With Quote