Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Garage

Portia

Garage
Vehicle Name Portia
Year 2004
Make Porsche
Model Boxster
Color Metallic Gray
Packages none
History My first Porsche. (I fell in love with the brand while working at a dealership). Purchased used in 2014. Has needed little work. Just stock, but to me, it's awesome!
Spirited drive on county roads
Exterior I had the ugly license plate holes in the front filled in. Incredible job done at Autonation Collision Center in Addison, Dan Haefs was my service advisor. He's really detail oriented! Anyway, come to find out my car had previous work done that was sub par. After my approval, Dan had his techs fix it right for just a little over what I was paying in the first place. Kudos to Dan and his team!

Interior Nothing extra done... the mirror covers came off the visors. I don't hardly ever use them, but first the passenger one came off, then driver side. I had something in my eye, needed a mirror and snap!
Germans have mastered what is most important, but when it comes to plastic, not so much.

Wheels and Tires I highly recommend Griots for cleaning.

I'm still learning about cars....