Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Garage

"Bernie" - PONZI that 'made off' with my money!
Homeboy981

Garage
Vehicle Name "Bernie" - PONZI that 'made off' with my money!
Year 2002
Make Porsche
Model Boxster S non-working 3.2L
Color Silver
Packages Silver
History Worst car I have ever owned! Spent over $20,000 to go 13,000 miles. I will devote the rest of my life to telling people how Porsche has treated their customer over this car! The engine died from IMS failure EVEN AFTER replacing the IMS BEARING-which a customer should NOT HAVE REPAIR!! I now have dubbed the car "Bernie Madoff" now cause this has been a BIG PONZI scheme that left me a victim with no money. I wish SOMEONE would have told me how BAD this CAR is! Porsche should have paid me in their lawsuit since I was robbed!
Exterior Wish someone would have told NOT TO BUY THIS CAR! This car had a factory defect and Porsche sold it anyway….that should be illegal!

Interior DO NOT BUY THIS CAR! You have been WARNED! I WAS ROBBED…maybe YOU can prevent being their next victim!

Performance Upgrades Do NOT BUY Porsche products! THEY ARE DEFECTIVE!

Engine / Under the Hood This engine was designed so poorly there are over 20 points of failure!! It CAN HAPPEN to you!

Suspension Does not help to have suspension - when the engine DOES NOT WORK! BUY ANOTHER CAR!

Wheels and Tires DO NOT BUY PORSCHE….This ALL YOU WILL GET OR YOUR MONEY….a logo!

Love the 986Forum though but that was not designed by Porsche - so IT WORKS!!
Here is her jewelry…a Tramp Stamp in Chrome!