Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > DIY Project Guides

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2017, 08:49 AM   #1

Bit more fettling

Hi Chaps
Managed to get the the rear calipers painted, new decals fitted then clear lacquered in 2k clear. Match the fronts perfectly now. While I was there I painted the disk hats and edges black.

Got around to replacing my rear boxster S badge on the boot lid too. The titanium effect one on there had had the tail of the B broken and glued back on at some point. I can only imagine a previous custodian did it when washing or drying. Well it finally came off so Iv replaced the badge with the chrome effect one from the special edition boxster S.

I also covered my badly scratched door pocket lids with blue leather but I hate it so it coming off and going to be vinyl covered silver by my mate who owns a vinyl company.

Oh ye its also going in on saturday for full wheel refurb then powder coated, I'm keeping it the same oe colour.

her are some pics

YellowS2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 08:51 AM   #2

YellowS2000 is offline   Reply With Quote