Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2024, 08:01 AM   #1

'99 Boxster, Arena Red Metallic on Gray

'99 Boxster for sale with 60k miles. Arena Red Metallic over Gray (with very nice black accents). 5 speed manual. Great for summer, top-down driving. Looking for around $13,500ish

Fully sorted, full set of service records (IMS bearing and 60k mile service performed recently).

Exterior: 8/10. A few rock chips and paint swirls.
Interior: 9.5/10. Almost perfect interior.

A few minor, quality of life modifications in the last year or so: short shifter installed (similar to 996 sport shifting), bluetooth module (integrated into stock head unit, very slick), and rennsport wireless charging.

If you're a 986/996 person, this car has had everything recommended done (IMS and AOS replaced, coolant expansion tank, new ignition module, upgraded convertible top transmissions to name a few).

If your're new to porsches or thinking about getting into one, this is as fully sorted as a 25 year old car can be. You can't make a car perfect, but this is as close as it gets. Super fun to drive around, plenty of power to make you smile but not quite enough to go to jail. It's very easy to work on if you are a DIY'er thanks mostly to the 986 forumss.

I really really love this car, but I'm selling because I don't drive it enough to justify keeping it around. I'd love for this car to go to a good home, and this forum has been such a great help and a huge part of making boxster ownership an enjoyable experience I have some wiggle room on price for forum folks because I'd love for it to stay with good caretakers. Happy to take more pictures or answer any questions.

Photos here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17REdeDMt4fBYff0p6gaMbGb2F32nMbRB?usp=drive_link

brachunok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 04:34 PM   #2

Is the car in PA or NC? Thanks.

sob1048@icloud.com is offline   Reply With Quote