Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2024, 07:30 AM   #1

2004 Boxster S - Black (Virginia Beach)

After 9 years of ownership, I am parting with my Boxster. Thanks to all the Forum members who have helped out over the years with all different projects.

'04 S with 94,500 miles. I am still driving the car so, the miles will increase slightly especially now that the weather is getting nicer. The car is located in Virginia Beach, VA. Come and take a look if you are nearby.

I bought the car in 2015 with 72,000 miles. I have done a lot to it over the past 9 years. Recently, the top has been replaced, the seats have been redone, the headlights have been changed (I still have the old ones with GT projectors in them), and the Bilstein B8 shocks were just put in within the past 500 miles. New Michelin tires with less than 1000 miles. Below are a few of the upgrades that have been done:

IMS and clutch were done in 2015
Fabspeed exhaust and headers - sounds great
Cold Air intake - IPD plenum and throttle body
Lloyds floor mats
Pedro's Pulley
New ignition switch
2nd gear detent installed - doesn't pop out of 2nd gear now
Pedro's Bluetooth
Sprint Booster
Engine mounts and transmission mounts were replaced
Ben's short shifter
DME tuned
Seats redone with embroidered Porsche in headrest
New convertible top
Many suspension parts have been replaced
Cayman S wheels
Eibach sway bars - front and back

The paint is not perfect. It is original so there are chips and irregularities. Still looks pretty darn good for being 20 years old. The car runs great, sounds great, and many people ask questions about the car whenever I stop for gas or pull into a parking lot.

$15,500. I have lift bars, a car cover, miscellaneous parts, and the original headlights with GT projectors that can go with the car should the right buyer come along.

'04 Boxster S - Basalt Black, Fabspeed exhaust and sport headers, UD pulley, Pedro's Bluetooth, 18" Cayman S wheels, Evo cold air intake, IPD plenum, 74mm TB, Ben's SSK with ICT shifter boot, Fabspeed ECU Tune.
F18febe is offline   Reply With Quote