Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2018, 03:58 PM   #1

FS: 1997 Manual Arctic Silver w/ Red interior and roof, 112,000 miles

Up for sale is my treasured Boxster! I am going to try to be as detailed as possible. I am asking 6000$, and I am located in Utah. Selling to buy a car a different daily.

The car drives excellent! The manual transmission is smooth, and clutch functions perfectly. She shifts with no issues and she starts up without any issues. Current mileage is 112,100. She has the Arctic Silver Exterior with the boxster red interior. And she has a BRAND NEW red soft top with the glass window. The color combo looks amazing.

I do not have any maintenance records from the previous owner, but in my last year of ownership, all the following has been done:
- New Red soft top with GLASS window (done last month!)
- Oil Change including filter @112,000 miles
- replaced fuel pump
- replaced MAF sensor
- Clutch Hydraulic hose replaced
- Clutch Slave Cylinder replaced
- Upgraded to xenons in headlights
- Upgraded to Porsche CRD-220 radio (has an aux cord)
- Horn bracket replaced.

The interior I would rate 8 out of 10. The interior is in great shape, besides the drivers seat. You can check my detailed pictures. Other than that, the upholstery and leather dash and passenger seat are in excellent shape.

Windows roll up with no issue, and the convertible top folds down and goes up without any problems as well. AC is cold! Cruise control works!

The exterior I would rate 6 out of 10. There are 2 big scratches on the bumper, and on the driver side there is clear coat damage. You can see all these in the pictures provided. Other than the exterior clear coat damage and scratches, I would say she is a beautiful car.

The only issue I can think of, is that the key's electronic button's don't work. Really the only thing I never bothered to fix haha

Here is a link to an imgur album with over 40 pictures! Close ups of the clear coat damage, scratches, and drivers seat can be seen here! https://imgur.com/gallery/B4mVe5E

All in all she is a great car. She definitely has some character and is not a show car. But she drives excellent!
Please call me with any questions. I Am an open book! Number is 727 five one two 0402

drewmarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 03:47 AM   #2

Bump. Price lowered to 5400$

drewmarc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1997 , arctic silver , for sale