Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2014, 01:57 PM   #1

02 S - Pretty extensive mods

I don't post here anymore as I have moved on to the 981 world, but today I received an email from a dealer with a highly optioned '02 S.

I'll bet you can beat them down some on the price, but this is one loaded out 986 S!!

btw - I have zero affiliation with this dealer and am only placing this on this site because of my love for the cars. This one has to be one of the nicest examples left.

Thx, Jon

2002 Porsche Boxster S Tiptronic Heavily Optioned Factory Aerokit Warranty Low Miles - Foreign-Exotic Cars - RonSusser.com

'01 S - Guards Red / Beige - Surrendered - 04.18.12
jwade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 01:46 PM   #2
Damn Yankee

Garage
This particular Boxster is owned by a PCA member in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. It was part of a group of Boxsters we caravanned with down to the 2013 Boxstoberfest, and it is beautiful and obviously well maintained.

It is also listed in this month's edition of "Slipstream", the magazine of the Maverick Region PCA. Listed asking price is $24,500 firm.

PM me if you would like the phone number listed in the ad.

TO

Last edited by TeamOxford; 01-13-2014 at 02:09 PM.
TeamOxford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 03:25 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOxford View Post
This particular Boxster is owned by a PCA member in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. It was part of a group of Boxsters we caravanned with down to the 2013 Boxstoberfest, and it is beautiful and obviously well maintained.

It is also listed in this month's edition of "Slipstream", the magazine of the Maverick Region PCA. Listed asking price is $24,500 firm.

PM me if you would like the phone number listed in the ad.

TO
Glad to see someone know the car. I thought the 27,900 was a bit on the high side, especially with no IMS fix and the mileage.

You're always going to have a few rock chips and the wood will crack a little due to the nature of it. I had wood in mine too. Steering wheels are always the first to crack...

Too bad it's not a 6 speed... I miss mine sometimes as it was a highly optioned car, but not nearly what this one is.

'01 S - Guards Red / Beige - Surrendered - 04.18.12
jwade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 02:24 PM   #4

I am the broker representing the owner of this heavily optioned Boxster S. Feel free to contact me at 630 567-0066 if you'd like to discuss it.
Ron
Cars & Motorcycles, Artwork, Unique Collectibles, Watches, Musical Instruments - RonSusser.com
ronsus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 05:58 AM   #5

MSRP $92,000 in 2002. I guess I'll just say wow...