Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2013, 01:50 PM   #1

FS: 2003 Boxster S Black/ Tan

I have a 2003 Porsche Boxster S for sale. It's Black with tan leather interior and has the carbon fiber shift knob and emergency brake handle. I recently had a full synthetic Amsoil oil change, new clutch, motor mount, and LN Engineering IMS Bearing installed by Flintworks in Campbell. I have receipts. This car has been well maintained under my ownership.

- Clean title in hand
- 87K miles
- Larger 3.2 Engine
- De-snorked
- De-badged rear Boxster S emblem
- Rear glass window top
- 6 Speed manual transmission
- 2006 19" Cayman S Wheels and Pilot Sport tires (80% tread left)

There are a few minor issues nothing major at all. The emergency brake button is missing and the clock knob broke off. Other than that it is a very clean car as you can see in the pics. It runs like a gem and handles like a dream! The reason for the sale is because I'm looking to buy a house. I will miss the car greatly and plan to get another in the future. If you have any questions or are interested in taking a look, please email me at LJS351@hotmail.com

I'm asking $17900 OBO.

Last edited by 3point2; 08-12-2013 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Added more description
3point2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 10:37 AM   #2

Hello-

I would be willing to lower the price of the car if I replaced the 19" Cayman S wheels with the stock 17" Boxster S II wheels. Price would be $16200 OBO.

Email me at LJS351@hotmail.com if interested or have any questions.

Thanks.
Old 08-29-2013, 08:24 AM   #3

Garage
Did you need spacers or anything with those wheels? Are the tires stock size for the 2006? Looks great I'm trying to figure out what wheels I would put on my 986. The fit looks perfect. What size tires are on them? I'm also guessing the ride height is stock and not lowered? Thank you
Old 09-03-2013, 05:56 PM   #4

Hi-
Sorry for the late reply. I don't frequent the forums too often.

The wheels and tires are stock sizes for a 2006 Cayman S. No spacers needed. The tires sizes I believe are 235/35/19 in the front and 265/35/19 in the rear. Don't quote me on those but they are the stock sizes for the Cayman. The ride is at stock height and very slight rubbing in the front inner wheel wells at full lock.

The car is still available at $16,200 OBO with the OE 17" S II wheels and tires. Email me at LJS351@hotmail.com for the quickest reply. Thanks!