Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2013, 06:51 PM   #1

2001 Boxster S $13,995

2001 Boxster S with only 62,500 miles. Six-speed manual. Recent clutch, flywheel and rear tires. I am the fourth owner. I purchased it last December because I was missing my 911. I am now a huge fan of the Boxster S, but my daughter started driving and now with four cars and a rather large insurance bill, it is time to let it go.

The car has been properly maintained throughout its life and the new owner will receive a folder full of receipts that were passed along to me.

The only "issue" with the car is second gear. My Porsche mechanic upgraded the second gear detent. I rarely have a problem because I never shift with the rpm below 2500. However, a couple of first-time Porsche buyers have taken it out and said they had difficulty shifting until it was fully warmed up. So I knocked the price down $2,000 and am offering the car for only $13,995.

The car is located in sunny Phoenix Arizona. Let me know if you have an interest. I would be glad to answer any questions.

gmanrogers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:38 PM   #2

Not much response so I am lowering the price to $12,995 obo.
Old 08-30-2013, 07:21 PM   #3

Is this car still available?
Al_brokenwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 12:22 PM   #4

Car is sold.