Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2013, 06:12 PM   #1

Sold - 2008 RS60 Spyder for Sale - 37K Miles, $39,995

Alas, I need to sell my car and get a 4 seat converti. Love, love, love it, but as much as I wanted it to work out, need 4 seats with the fam. Maybe 911 in my future.

This is #1818 of 1960 produced worldwide, 800 were brought to the states, the inception date for this one was March of 2009. Just came out of factory warranty this spring, had bumper-to-bumper check done on it here at Roger Beasley in Austin. I also purchased the extended warranty - this is not included in the price listed here. I can refund it still, but if you want to have it, I will include it for $2K extra. It is through Fidelity - the one they sell at the Porsche dealership, it is not the CPO.

Highlights include the extra HP and exhaust only available on the RS60's. Everything is in great-to-excellent condition. It has a couple rock chips on the paint, a scuff or two, likewise with the leather, but I would challenge you to find one in much better condition than this. Tires are virtually new, roughly 1500 miles on them as you can see in the pics, pretty much the best you can buy - Michelin Super Sport (the PS2 Upgrade). New battery, recent 36K maintenance done at Roger Beasley Porsche.

Everything stock - had Custom Sounds hook up a Bluetooth, built-in radar detector, Pro-clip Ipod mount and connector/charger. All non-stock items are easily removable, nothing permanent done to car.

The only item on this car to note is that the right rear turn signal has a very small chip in it, about the size of a small fingertip. It is hardly noticeable and on the edge, nothing structural.

I'd rate it at very good to excellent condition, KBB private party on it is roughly $42-$43K, Edmunds is $43K private party. Seems I am pricing it about right to sell. No lien.

Last edited by Daylorb; 07-19-2013 at 06:31 PM.
Daylorb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 06:30 PM   #2

Sold in less than 72hrs. Guess it was priced well. Will miss the most fun car I ever owned.
Daylorb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 08:51 AM   #3

Garage
I thought the spyder had the bikini top

aclark133 is offline   Reply With Quote