Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2013, 04:44 AM   #1
1st Porsche owner!

2002 Boxster for sale: 37k miles

2002 Porsche Boxster 2 Door
VIN:WP0CA29892U624289
Car has 37k miles
Lapis Blue Metallic Exterior, Blue canvas top (glass window), Black Leather interior
5 speed manual transmission
Good to Very Good Condition
Factory Standard CD player
AC working great
New tires (Falken Ziex ZE 912) w/alignment (8k miles ago)
New brake pads and one wear sensor
New blue convertible top with glass rear window (Upgraded from Plastic Rear View)

The car runs, drives great, cold air conditioning, and has been very reliable and fun to drive. It’s an above average car for a 2002. It has mostly original paint with some light scratches, but very presentable and glossy.

Known flaws: missing Porsche emblem/shield on DS rear wheel, dent in PS front rim (no air leak), missing PS front air deflector under the bumper just in front of front tire, and missing headlight washers.

Car has a rebuilt title. I bought the car from a insurance salvage car reseller (CapitalOneMotors in Rancho Covina, CA) in the fall of last year (2012) with 28k miles on the odometer. It suffered under carriage damage (dented PS front rim, and torn front bumper cover). The paint looked original and glossy and the interior looked close to new. It looked like it had been garaged all its life. It still had original front tires, and five year old rear tires.

I repaired the front bumper cover, installed new tires, changed the oil, and installed new brake pads and had the Florida Department of Motor Vehicles inspect it and issue a rebuilt title in the spring of this year. I’ve driven it for approximately 8k miles since then. Since then someone dented my driver’s door with a trailer hitch ball. I had the front bumper repainted, door repaired and repainted, a silver paint stripe added, and a new convertible soft top installed with glass rear window.

Please call or email if interested. I’ll post photos in gallery or in this ad if I can figure it out. If not, I can email them. Asking $15k or reasonable offer.

Thanks, Mark Rogers
Melbourne FL 32934
321-751-0511 home
321-795-2426 cell

Attached Images

mrogers22 is offline   Reply With Quote