Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 02:42 PM   #1

2001 Porsche BoxsterS for sale Silver/Red

2001 Porsche BoxsterS 16000
Silver Exterior Boxster Red interior color 67,000 miles 6 Speed Manual Mobile 1 Services Painted Brake Caliper -Red Crossdrilled Rotors 60K Service Performed Maintenance records available Accident and Damage Free Life West Coast Car Porsche Enthusiast owned I love my boxsterS especially because of the color combo silver with Limited Boxster Red Leather. The car is fantastic shape and is my daily driver. I had a pre-purchase inspection on the car before i bought and it was absolutely perfect and solid. I also had the 60k service performed and all check ups came in perfect. 18 inch wheel option PSM Power everything Optional Door speakers Headed Seats Upgrade Painted center console option Other Maitanence notes are: Serpentine belt changed recently New alternator was put on New coolant and Reservoir New clutch with pressure plate.
YOUTUBE

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=277257286&dealer_id=65165109

fit7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:54 PM   #2

Boxster S

Interested in talking with you about the car - I'll try to call Saturday. You can contact me at;

(614) 216-6882
aeshultz@earthlink.net

Alan Shultz
Columbus, OH

aeshultz is offline   Reply With Quote