Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 12:38 PM   #1

1999 Porsche 996 Carrera

Porsche 911 Carrera

This is the elusive white 996 Carrera you are looking for. Having owned 3 porsches of the 986/996 generation, this is by far the nicest and most comfortable to drive. The tiptronic transmission works great for traffic but the manual option makes for a very sporty manual shift experience with paddles (buttons?) on the wheel. The front and rear leather is absolutely 100% perfect and kept under seat covers until now. The car drives amazingly well. It's intake and exhaust is nice and quiet at idle and normal driving RPMs, but put the car in manual and hit the gas and it feels, drives, sounds, and acts like a hellcat. The ONLY reason I am selling is for another Porsche. I do understand that there are porsche's on ebay selling for less money, but mileage, peace of mind, and accident free history in these cars means a lot and I can assure you few to none are as nice as this one.

The exterior is void of any dings, dents or highway rash. Send me your questions / comments.

This car is enthusiast owned and maintained as such. It has absolutely no mechanical issues at all and is ready for any use, including a cross country drive home. All manuals, 2 keys, and factory Porsche battery charger is included.

Factory / Aftermarket options and upgrades include:

PSM Navigation
Aero Kit- Front bumper and GT2 style rear wing
Window Tint - New 20% tint on front and sides and 5% on the rear glass
Debadged Rear trunk
Engine Protection Plate
Modified Factory Sport Exhaust
Tiptronic Transmission
Heated, Leather / Power Seats
Pre-wired for your V1 radar
Bumperettes custom painted white
Brembo brakes custom painted red with black Brembo decals
Custom 18" all black mesh wheels and brand new tires
Clear side markers
New LED bulbs in all interior lights and licence plate lights
Upgraded to new LED tail lights

The car will be sold with OEM factory headlights but I can throw in a set of litronics for 500 dollars.

This is as nice, comfortable, and luxurious a Porsche could be outfitted.

Ebay Listing - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200454285260&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

nola911 is offline   Reply With Quote