Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2009, 04:15 PM   #1

'00 Boxster 54k miles - Silver w/ black leather

'00 Porsche Boxster with a super low 54k miles. Nearly flawless silver paint and perfect black leather interior. Matching swilver painted center console. This has the desirable Sport Package and also comes with 18 x 8.5 front and 18 x 10 rear wheels with new tires (less than 3000 miles on them). This is the first year of the bigger, faster 2.7 liter engine. It has a manual trans, power windows and locks and keyless entry with the fob on the key. I have both keys, the original manuals and window sticker, and every single record since the car was new. Previous owners were a female school teacher and a Porsche mechanic. I can also provide a clean Carfax and the title is free and clear. I love this car but need to sell it for something cheaper and bigger. This is the cleanest Boxster you will find, guaranteed.

Asking $14.5k or make an offer.

Please send me a PM and I will provide my email or phone number. Thanks.

Last edited by NTAPHSE; 12-01-2009 at 04:41 PM.
NTAPHSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 11:42 AM   #2

I had a new rear window sewn in yesterday and I'll be installing the top tonight. I'm going to try to take more pics this weekend. Make an offer.
Old 12-03-2009, 12:05 PM   #3
Porscheectomy

Really nice wheels. You might want to include the location.
blue2000s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 07:21 AM   #4

Good point, the car is located in Tempe, AZ. I'm willing to deliver or meet halfway with a buyer. The last owner of this car was in Florida and we both drove 1000 miles to meet In Texas. That was a fun drive home.