Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2004, 07:01 AM   #1

Looking to buy a Boxster?

I just found out that a guy I know from our common work (we're not at the same place, but we do similar things) is a dealer who buys on order at the Ephrata, PA auction, one of the largest in the nation.

He has found and purchased Porsches for folks like us before and is willing to help you buy a clean used Porsche from this auction. Here's his information:

Steve Prokopchak
nospam-Calledtogether@earthlink.net
(remove the "nospam-" before sending it)

If you contact him to look for a car for you, be sure to tell him Randall Neighbour referred you. It won't get you a better deal, but it will help him know that you're not a completely bogus buyer making him work for nothing.

Steve is a good man and will not deceive you or knowingly sell you a car that is problematic.

RandallNeighbour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 06:24 AM   #2

Thanks. I sent him an email.

Jim
wetsuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 06:43 AM   #3

....'had to kick out of the previous post early, but when you narrow it down to an S in one/two colors - PSM for me & heated seats for Marjie...and then lust after the rest of the option stream - the 500 01/02 cars on cars.com....the 200 on autotrader...and the 50 on Ebay become very fewn indeed.

Plane tickets to FL are cheap...but it's not logical to go to Big-D or LA for me.

So any local help I can get is most welcome. I found a great (ahem) example but it's got a red flag: odometer says 15k ...last register was 32K. ...and no service records.

Jim

......but there have already been some good buys in std./sport package 2002's already. How's $24k for 20,000mi ?!

wetsuff is offline   Reply With Quote