Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2008, 09:30 PM   #1

00 Artic Silver S 6spd, 19k, hardtop, located in NC

2000 Boxster S with 19,700 miles. 6 speed transmission. Artic Silver paint with matching hardtop. Blue softtop is mint with a brand new rear window professionally installed. Pretty much loaded car ordered thru the Porsche Exclusive program. The "exclusive ordering" option code shows up on the option list. Here's a short list of options off the top of my head. I'll post all the actual option codes if needed. If you'd like a specific picture, just shoot me an email. The car also has a fresh VA inspection and good tires.

Litronic headlights
Sport Touring package
Upgraded CD Stereo (amp under the bonnet)
DSP module
Power leather seats
cruise control
driver information center
aluminum emergency brake lever
aluminum shift knob with porsche crest
18" turbo look "technology" style wheels
rear shelf with pocket
Hard top with hardtop stand (hardtop is actually on the option list)
headlight washers
CD shelf
wheel caps with colored porsche crest
keyless entry (both keys included and working)
Artic Silver painted roll bar
aluminum gauge surrounds
wind stop

15k service recently completed with no outstanding issues. Receipts included. Clean carfax and clear title in hand. The car spent it's entire life in Alexandria, VA until I bought it and brought it to Wilson, NC. No rust, no dents, no dings, no accident history, no smoking, no funny smells. Actually, you can still smell the leather in it. The paint is really impressive and pictures don't do it justice. It's been stored in a garage and it shows. There is a paint chip on the leading edge of the hood that was professionally touched up and the drivers door sill shows some typical scrapes from the driver getting in and out. That's it really. Very clean car.

$24,995 obo (I'm a car guy in general and always looking for something interesting so feel free to throw out a trade idea. No salvage cars please or unfinished projects. I tend to like sports cars and classic muscle cars)

Car is located in Wilson, NC located on I95 in the middle of the state. RDU airport is less than an hour away and I'll be happy to pick of the buyer. The cheapest flights tend to be on Southwest but check around. Amtrak has a station a few miles from my house and I highly recommend the train. It's clean, comfy, and the prices are really cheap. You can also buy a ticket literally minutes before boarding without a ton of security issues.

watchdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 09:31 AM   #2

ooops, forgot to put my contact information.

email to: watchdoctr@earthlink.net

or call: 252-717-0457

David
Old 04-24-2008, 07:02 PM   #3

did you sell it yet? For some reason the pics are not loading.
juan986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 04:05 AM   #4

Sorry bout that... sold it a few weeks ago for $22,200.