Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2007, 09:01 AM   #1

Must sell 2002 Boxster S

Due to circumstances in my life I am sellilng my 2002 Boxster S. It is a fantastic car and one of the best equipped I've come across. It is bassalt black metallic with a grey top and interior, and has the following options: PSM, bi-xenon lights, bose sound w/ 6cd, heated seats, wind deflector center piece, sport design wheels, 6 speed and 53,xxx miles. The only downsides are the turn signal lever stays on until you return it to it's neutral position, and a couple of minor parking lot dimples. The motor runs great, no rms issues, the transmission shifts well even when cold, The tires need to be replaced and I thought the new owner would rather pick their prefrence. I need to get $20K for the car. It would make a great Christmas gift for that special someone.

Old 12-12-2007, 09:43 AM   #2

Send a message via AIM to blinkwatt
Where was your car two months ago???????

Please check your PMs.