Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2004, 07:18 PM   #1

I am looking for certified pre-owned boxster.

Dear boxsterer,

I am new in the U.S. and want to buy boxster 'S' at Michigan.
Hear the winter is long and harsh with lots of snow.
But that cannot be the obstacles to me.

I am looking for a good pre-owned car but do not have enough information about that.
I would be appriciated if you could check my now favorate boxsters?
The VIN number is WP0CB29861U661862 for silver in OH.
WP0CB29821U661082 for gray in OH.
My Email address is kimyu_shin@hotmail.com
or yushin@umich.edu.

Thank you for your kindness.

Somebody says that the pre-owned program is just for raise the prices. and Somebody says that the carfax also are not always confident.
In that case what can I do?

4941cc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 11:43 AM   #2
Forum Member

Boxster for sale

I have a beautiful 01S with 24,000 miles. Triple BLK, 6 speed, 18" Turbo look wheels, PSM, design and sports package. Loaded and in mint cond. Full warranty. Must sell for kids school payments. Call if interested. asking $37K 781- 942-1091. Ken
ryeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 06:46 PM   #3
Forum Member

have you seen the artic silver with metropol blue top and interior? I have a 00 S for sale, it is fully loaded and has 31,000 miles. I can email you pictures or the specs if you are interested. mmata@cox.net Marc.
mmata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 10:28 AM   #4

The carfax I pulled for my car only proved it didn't have a bad title. It didn't display the fact that the engine had been replaced, etc.

I do know there is a nationwide company that will go to the dealer or individual, thoroughly check out the car and send you a report. I just don't know the name of it.

One thing is nice though... any certified, pre-owned boxster from a dealer you may purchase has a good warranty attached to it! That's where the upcharges come in very handy.
RandallNeighbour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 07:22 PM   #5

I might have what you need if you can take a 98'

My car is silver/red with under 30K miles. It is a 98' 5 speed with the sports package (17"). It is a beautiful car, and I just need something to drive year round since I am in Denver, and I don't dare take it out of the garage if it is cold. This could be the car for you. email me at stonera08@yahoo.com if you are interested.

I am asking $26K, but I will be flexible on the price or may consider a trade for an A4 1998-2000. Hopefully I can hear back from you. Thanks.

Reid

Reid_Stone is offline   Reply With Quote