Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2004, 09:22 PM   #1

4 Sale - 1998 Silver with Red Interior

Hi All,

Due to Financial Problems... If there is anybody out there interested in a near perfect 1998 Silver with Red interior - near fully loaded, silver interior highlights, power seats, 6 disk changer, white gauges, front bra with mirror guards, new brakes all the way around, recent Mobil 1 oil change, silver roll bar with wind screen, new K&N Air Filter, Touring Package, etc... just a really sweet running car with only 44000 miles on it... Let me know!

I recently had a complete inspection done by a 911 / Ferrari pit crew chief who has pitted in Le Mans and other various high profile racing events from Autobahn Tech in Huntsville, AL - All systems GREEN!!! - visit www.autobahntech.com (Please visit the website to view Gary's work experience)

I'm in DC for the next week but will post images and get all information posted and to those who are truely interested, upon my return!!!!!

For those who would like the security of a warranty, there are a few companies that offer a 10 year 50K mile drivetrain warranty that begins on date of purchase - 2014 or 94000, whichever comes first. I can supply names, number & ext if intersted.

This Boxster really is a sweet car. KBB values the car 24,250 - so make an offer. As I stated I am out of town, but I will get any and all images & info to those serious about the car ASAP!

There is a minor paint discrepency with the trunk lid but I am searching for a match now. If a match cannot be made I will drop price $500. And two minor door dings - hardly noticeable.

Thanks for your time! Contact me: gdietrich@knology.net

Greg

Last edited by GDietrich; 06-26-2004 at 05:20 AM.
GDietrich is offline   Reply With Quote