Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2007, 01:39 PM   #1

Just Push Down on the Window

Well I procrastinated getting my 987 on a Battery Tender. Thought I could take the easy way out and call Roadside Assistance for a little help. NO HELP FOR ME! AAA provides service and they are not prepared to deal with the issue. My dealer only has one Tech (surprised about that) so bribing a brutha to bail me out isn't gonna work. The option... flatbed it and leave her for a few weeks (lesson learned).

I'm going to have to employee one of the Porschephile German Engineering Techniques to get the hood open. So far the easy way seems the accessory plug route.

Right now I just want to get the darn door closed. Roadside Rep on the phone said to just push down on the window to clear the top... forcing/pushing/pulling doesn't seem wise... I usually make myself a bigger mess. Or get arrested.

Sound wrong?

Last edited by RevDice; 02-06-2007 at 01:49 PM.
RevDice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 01:42 PM   #2

Oh yeah... Vanessa, read your post yesterday. Thanks for reminding me!