Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2021, 12:48 PM   #1

986 Boxster Fortune-Auto coilovers interest?

Hi 986 Boxster owners. I am currently looking to purchase some coilovers for my 1999 Boxster. I'm not satisfied with the current offerings and I'm really disappointed Fortune-Auto USA doesn't offer a 986 Boxster application. If you don't know about Fortune-Auto, do yourself a favour and check them out at https://fortune-auto.com/
I've had an incredible experience with these coilovers on my own car(not my 986), and friends cars. They are hand assembled in the USA and will do custom valving, and are an amazing product for the price. They ride better than stock while being amazing on the track/autocross course. They are rebuildable and can be infinitely upgraded even to a remote reservoir setup and air lift.
I had approached them about getting a set for my Boxster and they said if they can get 10 interested people, they will do a run of them. This is not a group buy or anything and I get nothing from this other than a chance to purchase an amazing set of dampers for my favourite car. If you're interested, please send Fortune Auto a message at info@fortune-auto.net that you'd like to potentially purchase a set for your 986 Boxster. They do have a 987 application already at the $1500 price point.

I know it's a long shot, but I figured there's no harm in asking. Thanks for reading.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or remove this post if I'm violating any rules.

DarrenD is offline   Reply With Quote