Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2018, 02:31 PM   #1

Anyone had experiences with Lseat.com?

I placed an order with Lseat.com for seat covers on Feb 23, they deducted from my debit card on Feb 26. I have left voicemails and several emails with no response. I'm wondering if anyone else has similar experiences.

Stiles13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 04:07 PM   #2

Their site says 10 to 14 days for processing and the seat covers are custom made per the order specs. Maybe all is not lost.
mikefocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 04:10 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiles13 View Post
I placed an order with Lseat.com for seat covers on Feb 23, they deducted from my debit card on Feb 26. I have left voicemails and several emails with no response. I'm wondering if anyone else has similar experiences.
No experience with them. I'd suggest that you keep your cool and keep calling. Does no good to be angry when you call. It really hasn't been very long. Call at 10 am and 2:30 pm local time. Keep calling, you'll eventually get an actual person.
Brian in Tucson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 04:23 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian in Tucson View Post
No experience with them. I'd suggest that you keep your cool and keep calling. Does no good to be angry when you call. It really hasn't been very long. Call at 10 am and 2:30 pm local time. Keep calling, you'll eventually get an actual person.
True enough. Just not used to a company that won't respond at all, especially in this day and age. A simple answer is better than none. Their phone is tied to Google. Should have went through Pelican, where I've bought everything else!
Old 03-13-2018, 05:26 AM   #5

Garage
I got seat from them ,wife ordered them in November got them in January..They are very high quality.Get professional installation .
gabedrummin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 08:58 AM   #6
Certified Boxster Addict

I bought seat covers from them for my 911SC. Its not unusual for a lot of online sellers to be slow or never respond. Its only been exactly two weeks so I'd give them a little more time. By the way, the quality was excellent for the very low price that I paid.

Also, a poor installation job will make you think that the seat covers were crap when it was really a poor installation job. I had mine professionally installed and they came out looking great.
1997 Spec Boxster BSR #254
1979 911 SC
POC Licensed DE/TT Instructor
thstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 02:43 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by thstone View Post
I bought seat covers from them for my 911SC. Its not unusual for a lot of online sellers to be slow or never respond. Its only been exactly two weeks so I'd give them a little more time. By the way, the quality was excellent for the very low price that I paid.

Also, a poor installation job will make you think that the seat covers were crap when it was really a poor installation job. I had mine professionally installed and they came out looking great.
Thanks for the input guys! I will surely get them professionally installed after reading these comments!
Old 03-13-2018, 03:38 PM   #8
Certified Boxster Addict

Here is how mine came out. The 911SC had solid side panels with perforated center panels from the factory so I tried to match that design.

Even with professional installation, they're not perfect (little bit of puckering around the bolsters, the seams look pulled too tight in a couple of places, piping on upper seatback edge has ripple, etc.) so no one would confuse them with $2,000 seat covers but they look nice in my daily driver. I think that I spent a total of $600 including installation. Most other seat covers were more than that just for the covers. Hope you are happy with your results.

1997 Spec Boxster BSR #254
1979 911 SC
POC Licensed DE/TT Instructor

Last edited by thstone; 03-13-2018 at 03:46 PM.
thstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 03:43 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by thstone View Post
Here is how mine came out. The 911SC had solid side panels with perforated center panels from the factory.

They're not perfect (little bit of puckering around the bolsters, the seemliness are not perfectly straight, piping on upper edge has ripple, etc.) so no one would confuse them with $2,000 seat covers but they look nice in my daily driver. Hope you are happy with your results.

Looks good to me! Mine are destroyed, just bought the car knew it had to be done. Hope mine turn out as nice!
Old 03-13-2018, 04:47 PM   #10

Professional installers can rebuild the padding too.

mikefocke is offline   Reply With Quote