Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2018, 06:30 AM   #1

Speed Yellow Speedster Humps Maybe FS

I have a pair of Speed Yellow Speedster humps that I don't use. They look like they were seldom used before I bought the car, and are still in their storage bags. No pics at this point, I'm not home right now, but have been thinking I may sell them if I can find someone local. I'm in Nova Scotia and shipping these would be a PITA to make sure they don't get damaged. I'd ask $500 Cdn if there's any interest locally. Like I said, I won't ship, too much of an issue getting them packed and shipped safely and securely. Send me a PM to inquire.

Old 01-18-2018, 06:53 AM   #2
2003 S, Arctic Silver, M6

Garage
I have the Speedster Humps as well and rarely use them. The only time I put them on is for PCA meets or other car events. They always get noticed and commented on which is nice. They were a $2,000 CDN option in 2003.
paulofto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 05:14 AM   #3

Garage
WOW! I have a set, Arctic Silver. I live in RI. I put the top down in the spring and put the speedster humps on. They only come off in the fall for the winter or if I am out and it starts raining. I love the look and it was the second thing I bought for the car after a hardtop.
Old 01-24-2018, 08:08 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulofto View Post
I have the Speedster Humps as well and rarely use them. The only time I put them on is for PCA meets or other car events. They always get noticed and commented on which is nice. They were a $2,000 CDN option in 2003.
Yikes, I had no idea they were that pricey when new! Somebody better buy these before I put the price up .
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesz View Post
WOW! I have a set, Arctic Silver. I live in RI. I put the top down in the spring and put the speedster humps on. They only come off in the fall for the winter or if I am out and it starts raining. I love the look and it was the second thing I bought for the car after a hardtop.
Interesting, it just seems like a PITA to me, just a personal thing so I've never even put them on since I bought the car in Florida 3 years ago. I do love the look of them when I see them on cars though, so maybe if they don't sell here I might put them on this summer.
Old 01-24-2018, 11:05 AM   #5

Garage
$1,095.00 new at Suncoast Parts.
Old 01-25-2018, 05:53 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciao View Post
$1,095.00 new at Suncoast Parts.
Plus tax But based on that I've lowered my price to $400. CANADIAN.