Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2017, 11:44 AM   #1

Does anyone want my spot in the Werks Reunion Corral this Friday

This is for the 2017 Werks Reunion Amelia Island:
Werks Reunion

Quote:
Porsche Club of America (PCA) welcomes all Porsche clubs, owners, and enthusiasts to the first annual Werks Reunion Amelia Island on March 10, the Friday preceding the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance. Membership in PCA is not required to participate in this celebration of Porsche automobiles. Expect to view a breathtaking array of Porsches at this free-to-spectators event, from rare classics to current models and everything in between. Display your own cherished car in model-specific Porsche Corrals or enter the Porsche Judged Field and compete to win in more than 20 prize categories.
I can't make it, but I have made arrangements with Tom Provasi of PCA to assign my corral spot to someone else.

It was $50 for me to sign up, but I am just going to give it away, but in return, you can mail me the goody bag (you pay the shipping) that I would have gotten were I to go. Or I guess you can pay the $50 to me and keep the goody bag, although I doubt what is inside is worth $50. (I have no idea what is in it... maybe a t-shirt or something although I didn't recall giving my size, which is XXL by the way in case there is a t-shirt )

If you want it, please reply to the thread and PM me, and let me know if you will be mailing me the Goody bag, or sending me the $50, and I will transfer the registration over to you.

Thanks

Steve

Edit: please only take it if you are definitely going to go. And if the goody bag turns out only to make sense to people that actually went, you can keep it too for free

Last edited by steved0x; 03-07-2017 at 11:49 AM.
steved0x is offline   Reply With Quote