Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2006, 11:37 AM   #1

The radio has me beat

I'm trying to set my radio stations on the Boxster's CDR 220. The manual simply says to "Press multifunction button for 2-4 seconds in order to store desired station".

I've tried that and the radio just takes you back to the originally stored station. Then I've been trying different combinations working with the Radio Menu Mode button. I got it to work once and thought I had it figured out but when I tried the next station on a different multifunction button, it didn't work and I lost the setting of the one station I had actually manage to set. Any help out there?

Thanks.

Jump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 11:47 AM   #2

Keep holding the preset button until it holds the station you want. It WILL revert to the channel that is in the preset station but a second or two later it WILL go to your new station. Don't let go of the button until you are happy.
Sammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 12:49 PM   #3

That was the trick. I just wasn't patient enough. Thans.

Jump is offline   Reply With Quote