Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2015, 01:47 PM   #1

Garage
class action suit settlement

well over a year and a half ago I submitted all the claim forms and required proof of loss and engine replacement for the IMS failure in my C4. Periodically I would try to find out the status of the action and when and if I could expect to recover anything. In typical lawyer fashion I got stonewalled and no one knew anything and couldn't locate my paperwork. Needless to say after all this time I just wrote it off as a fairy tale.
Lo and behold, today I finally got a check in the mail for a fourth of what I paid for the new engine. Not as much as I think it should have been, but better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. It will at least pay for Pedro's dof upgrade for the other 2 Porsches.

mountainman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 04:35 PM   #2

Well, you are correct Sir. Something is better than nothing I guess. Thanks for sharing. There may be others out there waiting too.

amitmishra4 is offline   Reply With Quote