Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2014, 02:23 PM   #1

Carrera Classic 4S wheels

Hello,i have a chance to buy Carrera classic 4s wheels tires. They are 305/30/19 rear and 235/35/19 front. I think they are to big but not sure.I was able to try rears on with 14mm spacers ,a bit sticking out and seemed to clear everything and my car is lowered, but when took for small test drive the outer wheels wells would rub the tire ever so slightly in the middle arch wheel well edge enough to mark tire. Tried 5mm to bring tire in but hitting sock-towers and brake line,but seem to have enough to clear wheel wells. Would a 10mm spacers hit the sweet spot? Read about bending wheel well lip in more?But really dont want to do body mods unless it easy enough. I have seen on this forum the same 19 Carrera wheels but i guess those are the narrow body ones? Thanks.

eomak is offline   Reply With Quote