986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners

986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners (http://986forum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Boxster General Discussions (http://986forum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Hello?? Moderators??? (http://986forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53604)

Timco 08-08-2014 09:02 PM

Hello?? Moderators???

I've sent 3-4 reports and now received 3 unwarranted IMs from plus3db, the troll who attacked me earlier. All provoking, name calling, and going into the stalker zone. Seems distraught and opinionated.

I got it. Some hurt feelings about old threads. I was told to not bring that up and so be it.

Any help???

BIGJake111 08-09-2014 03:49 AM

Maybe you should try a higher up like pelican. So far I have seen no mod interaction since I have been here, but there has not been much to provoke its use.

Timco 08-09-2014 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIGJake111 (Post 413791)
Maybe you should try a higher up like pelican. So far I have seen no mod interaction since I have been here, but there has not been much to provoke its use.

I sent Mark an IM.

Flavor 987S 08-09-2014 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timco (Post 413778)
I've sent 3-4 reports and now received 3 unwarranted IMs from plus3db, the troll who attacked me earlier. All provoking, name calling, and going into the stalker zone. Seems distraught and opinionated.

I got it. Some hurt feelings about old threads. I was told to not bring that up and so be it.

Any help???

Put your BIG BOY pants on, and forgetaboutit! It's the internet, dude. Relax. Enjoy your weekend.

Timco 08-09-2014 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flavor 987S (Post 413794)
Put your BIG BOY pants on, and forgetaboutit! It's the internet, dude. Relax. Enjoy your weekend.

Oh, I'll live. There's a report button to report harassment. Dont think I need nasty IMs over my simple remark. Seems the troll needs big boy pants. Dude is really a stalker who just can't handle the internet. Probably up all night running from site to site finding tiny things to go crazy over.

I'll have a great weekend, thanks. All lawns mowed, hitting the range shortly, then a drive up the canyons in cool weather. Car is spotless!

jotoole 08-09-2014 04:34 AM

Sounds like a plan!

Flavor 987S 08-09-2014 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timco (Post 413797)
Oh, I'll live. There's a report button to report harassment. Dont think I need nasty IMs over my simple remark. Seems the troll needs big boy pants. Dude is really a stalker who just can't handle the internet. Probably up all night running from site to site finding tiny things to go crazy over.

I'll have a great weekend, thanks. All lawns mowed, hitting the range shortly, then a drive up the canyons in cool weather. Car is spotless!

Timco, do even open her IM's/PM's. Just ignore her. Lots of brave people in the internet.....not so much in person.

I leave for Road America today and tomorrow for the big races....to volunteer in the Porscheplatz for the PCA. Maybe I'll win a set of Michelin tires, or stand next to Patrick Long. The wife likes the other Patrick. Mr. Dempsey.:)

If anyone is going this weekend....come see me....I'll give you a good parking spot.:cool:

Timco 08-09-2014 04:52 AM

Should have made this a weekend plans thread.

These situations do cause reflection. If my (small animal who's name must not be mentioned) comment in the new guy thread offended, geeez. It was never meant to stir anything, it was a light hearted reference to a huge debate. It's done. No more.

And hey, JayG, the day Porsche got brake fluid all over my rims (not the whole wheel, hehe) was not the best day to tell me I deserved it or Karma for not liking the above creature who's name must not be spoken or typed, however, I do apologize for my remarks.

Came off wrong. Meant as an apology to JayG for my over reaction and to the board and referenced the exchange. It was water under the bridge but I wanted to address that.

Love these cars, enjoy this forum.

JayG 08-09-2014 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timco (Post 413803)
Should have made this a weekend plans thread.

These situations do cause reflection. If my (small animal who's name must not be mentioned) comment in the new guy thread offended, geeez. It was never meant to stir anything, it was a light hearted reference to a huge debate. It's done. No more.

And hey, JayG, the day Porsche got brake fluid all over my rims (not the whole wheel, hehe) was not the best day to tell me I deserved it or Karma for not liking the above creature who's name must not be spoken or typed, however, I do apologize for my remarks.

Came off wrong. Meant as an apology to JayG for my over reaction and to the board and referenced the exchange. It was water under the bridge but I wanted to address that.

Love these cars, enjoy this forum.

Your a good man Tim.
My apologies as well
We will laugh about all of this one day over a beer or coffee or something

TeamOxford 08-09-2014 07:59 AM

http://986forum.com/forums/uploads01...1407599947.jpg

Gary_d 08-09-2014 08:05 AM

+1 T.O.
Where's the darn "LIKE" button when you need it? :cheers:

gmboxster 08-09-2014 09:34 AM

That's just too damn cute ! :)