Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2013, 07:09 PM   #1

Daily Driver Help!

Hi all, I am in a bit of pickle: I recently got a new job that require a lot of driving (at least 50-80 miles a day mostly through out eastern MA). So far,I've been driving my boxster which has been fun with the weather getting nice. But of course I don't wanna keep doing it; don't wanna add crazy miles on it. So, I'm in a the market for a daily driver. i wanna spend 5-7k cash. I'm posting to see if you y'all can help me narrow down my list because it's kind of ridiculous right now. i started with the wrx and mini cooper s, but have since looked at saabs, volvos, Audi's a4, g35x, and even honda civics and jettas. i really wanna a wrx because of the awd and practicality, but finding a decent one that has not been heavily modified or has 150k miles is like finding a needle in haystack. i actually considered trading in my boxster for a newer WRX but i change my mind every time i get behind the wheel of my boxster. Don't think I can live w/out the Thrill! lol So, decided to just get a second car: My main three concerns are 1) I want something that is still fun to drive (stick shift is fine); 2) I want reliability and not too expensive to maintain; and 3) mpg in the 20s hopefully. Please Help!
19" MHT Rims
Evo Intake, De-Snorkeled
CVstarBoxster is offline   Reply With Quote