Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2013, 07:53 PM   #1

Garage
Boxster Garage in Cleveland Area

Hi, I bought my Boxster last week, I am very excited its a very good looking car. Can someone please recommend some good and reasonable Garages near Cleveland-Ohio??

Thank you

pbalwani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:00 PM   #2
1998 Boxster

I just stopped-in at a place called HS tuning. It is located on Clemens rd. in westlake.
Jeff is the owner. I have had my 98 boxter since April and have also been looking for a good shop. Since I do have a couple of issues I would like to have checked out, Jeff suggested we start with an hour inspection at which time they will give my car a thorough going over. Cost would be $85.

HS specializes in German cars including vw, Audi, Porsche, and BMW. Jeff was a mechanic in a BMW dealership for over ten years, and had spent a period of time working in a Porsche specialty shop.

His business is fairly new, and includes service as well as Internet parts and accessories sales.

Jeff couldn't have been nicer when I stopped-in. He spent well over an hour talking with me about my car, his business...

I am looking forward to getting my car in. I feel confident that I found someone that is as passionate about caring for cars as I am owning my first Porsche.
rah rah 986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:27 AM   #3
1998 Boxster

Congrats on your new acquisition. I too am a new boxster owner...as of April, 2012. I purchased a 1998 and have been having a blast with it. I tried to respond to your post on Thursday, but, for some reason, my post was blocked in order to be reviewed by the moderator, and hasn't been seen since. Anyway, I recently discovered a shop in Westlake on Clemens rd. HS Tuning is a fairly new business that specializes in parts and service for Porsche, audi, vw, and BMW. I stopped in and spoke with the Jeff, the owner. He spent over an hour chatting about my car and his business. He was a BMW dealership mechanic for ten plus years, and has also worked in a Porsche specialty shop.

Since I have a couple of issues I'd like to have checked out, he suggested I bring it in for a thorough
"Once over". The inspection would be an hour and would cost $85. I am really optimistic that Jeff will be a good resource for at least some service or parts issues. Time will tell. He is passionate about what he does, and couldn't be nicer guy.

Good luck with your new car.

rah rah 986 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cleveland , dealer , garage , repair , service