Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2012, 10:07 AM   #1
Schatten-Baum-Mechaniker

Miller MotorSports Park - fun track?

I'm thinking of registering for the DE during the Porsche Parade this July in Salt Lake City. The DE will be held at Miller Motorsports Park - East Track.

Any feedback about the track would be appreciated.
It's 1700 miles from home, so I need to decide if its worth staying thru Saturday to attend.

thanks

tommy986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:20 PM   #2

Its a great track. I used to live in SLC and that track if tons of fun. I never had my car on it but my brother had his new Saleen on it a few years back and it was awesome. Beautiful facility as well.
97 Boxster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:21 PM   #3

FWIW - I was thinking of driving out there from Houston for the event so I might see you there.
97 Boxster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:34 PM   #4

It's an awesome track. I have run there quite a few times and usually go at least once per summer. I believe they will be using the entire track for The Parade as oppose to East or West. Haven't done the entire track at one time, but have done each side repeatedly.

A world class facility to say the least!
gomarlins3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 02:05 PM   #5
Carnut

Agree with above, drove several times and it is interesting. Facilities are also very nice. There is also a kart track, off road etc etc. The parking lot is so big, drove several times autocross. Fun!