986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners

986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners (http://986forum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Boxster General Discussions (http://986forum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Lake George, NY Boxster Get Together THIS WEEKEND! (http://986forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30532)

schoir 10-03-2011 11:27 PM

Lake George, NY Boxster Get Together THIS WEEKEND!

We would love to have you join us, (Boxster or not). It promises to be a great driving, cruising experience, and a chance to get together with your Boxster buddies one last time this season...before it gets too cold,

The event is centered around driving this time, with drives scheduled for both Saturday and Sunday, October 8th and 9th, and most people will be checking into the hotel the day before, for a Friday night and Saturday night stay, with departure for most scheduled for Sunday evening. Some may elect to stay over Sunday night as well, because Monday, October 10, 2011 is Columbus Day (federal holiday).

Lake George this time of year cannot be beat, and certainly not for the price of this trip and for the location of this hotel, AND with a very motivated manager who has agreed to accommodate ANY reasonable request.

The hotel's website is here: Lake George Hotels: Country Hearth Inn Lake George New York

The hotel is the Country Hearth Inn at the base of Lake George. To make the reservations, etc., call now at (518) 668-4141 or Toll Free at (888) 5my-lake. A block of rooms has been set aside, so just mention "TSBL Association" when calling. Be sure to let me know after you have made the reservation by sending me a PM telling me who is actually attending and when you plan on arriving.

The "Boxster Only" lot will be in the parking lot at the rear of the Hotel, either next to the side by the pool, or at the opposite corner, away from the rear wall of the hotel. You can ask for a room that affords you a view of your Boxster in the lot and remember, the manager is anxious to please, so, this may continue the tradition that Gundo and the original gang started.

The cost per night has been negotiated at $69 per night plus tax (approximately $77), even for weekend nights, and including free breakfast and high-speed wireless internet, etc, A separate cordoned-off area will be set aside for us in one corner of the parking lot.

Let me know either way if you plan to attend, and again after you have made the reservation. If you run into any glitches, PLEASE let me know so that I can take care of it and also clear thinks up for any subsequently booking couples or single guys/gals. Lots of shopping and sightseeing available for the ladies as well.

Sorry for the late notice, but if you are free, this promises to be Boxster Heaven for a couple of days!

Regards, Maurice.

P.S. Anyone with a convertible top problem will be given special attention. ;)

Ghostrider 310 10-04-2011 12:53 AM

Dammit! I would have made that one for sure, I'm not towing it there! maybe next time.. PS I'm good with the top how are you on deep engine repairs?

schoir 10-06-2011 07:49 AM

Bumpitybump!

Quote:

Originally Posted by schoir (Post 259714)
we would love to have you join us, (boxster or not). It promises to be a great driving, cruising experience, and a chance to get together with your boxster buddies one last time this season...before it gets too cold,

the event is centered around driving this time, with drives scheduled for both saturday and sunday, october 8th and 9th, and most people will be checking into the hotel the day before, for a friday night and saturday night stay, with departure for most scheduled for sunday evening. Some may elect to stay over sunday night as well, because monday, october 10, 2011 is columbus day (federal holiday).

Lake george this time of year cannot be beat, and certainly not for the price of this trip and for the location of this hotel, and with a very motivated manager who has agreed to accommodate any reasonable request.

The hotel's website is here: lake george hotels: Country hearth inn lake george new york

the hotel is the country hearth inn at the base of lake george. To make the reservations, etc., call now at (518) 668-4141 or toll free at (888) 5my-lake. A block of rooms has been set aside, so just mention "tsbl association" when calling. Be sure to let me know after you have made the reservation by sending me a pm telling me who is actually attending and when you plan on arriving.

The "boxster only" lot will be in the parking lot at the rear of the hotel, either next to the side by the pool, or at the opposite corner, away from the rear wall of the hotel. You can ask for a room that affords you a view of your boxster in the lot and remember, the manager is anxious to please, so, this may continue the tradition that gundo and the original gang started.

The cost per night has been negotiated at $69 per night plus tax (approximately $77), even for weekend nights, and including free breakfast and high-speed wireless internet, etc, a separate cordoned-off area will be set aside for us in one corner of the parking lot.

Let me know either way if you plan to attend, and again after you have made the reservation. If you run into any glitches, please let me know so that i can take care of it and also clear thinks up for any subsequently booking couples or single guys/gals. Lots of shopping and sightseeing available for the ladies as well.

Sorry for the late notice, but if you are free, this promises to be boxster heaven for a couple of days!

Regards, maurice.

P.s. Anyone with a convertible top problem will be given special attention. ;)