Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2010, 09:16 AM   #1
Run

door wiring diagram 03

Hey guys need a little help. Does anyone have the wiring diagram for the doors on a 03 boxster I am trying to find the power wires for the curb light. In theory I should be able to trace them back only problem is I dont have any. The harness should have the wires but I cant find them. I cant imagine Porsche would use a completely different harness for cars without curb lights.

Thanks

Will

Run is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:01 PM   #2

I could do with knowing this as i have upgraded my 2.5 boxster doorcards for leather 911 ones with lights in. There is no loom in my door and i was wondering if i could pick up the wires from the plug in the door??
Surley somebody has already done this upgrade out there???
neilpod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 03:56 PM   #3

subscribed - I plan on re-wiring one door soon due to an issue with a door lock loom locking and unlocking itself. Would like to know what I am replacing!

Sam

sparker is offline   Reply With Quote