Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2010, 05:34 AM   #1

Fuel Door Actuator Not Working

The fuel door locking actuator has not worked on my '01 Boxster S since I got it. No big problem but I wanted it fixed. I ordered an actuator from Pelican Parts and using the DIY from RennTech replaced the PITA to get to actuator yesterday. It still does not work! I feel sure that there is not a fuse especially for the fuel door lock. Everything else locks just fine. Any ideas?

Old 07-28-2010, 06:30 AM   #2

As I stated, I had checked and it was not working. Replaced the actuator with a new one. Still not working.
Old 07-28-2010, 07:13 AM   #3

perhaps using a DVOM will help when checking things

extanker is offline   Reply With Quote