Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2010, 01:41 PM   #1

MD/VA/DC area Road Rally

saw this on the potomac pca's website. sounds like it could be fun and i was considering going. anyone else want to participate? it's open to any and all cars, not just porsches.

When: Saturday, June 19th 2010
Where: Burtonsville, MD
Start: 10AM (Do not be late)
Entry Fee: $30 (includes a $10 donation for the MS Society)

G-Force Road Rally is the mid-Atlantic Region's premier up and coming automotive event. This road rally competition will send teams of 2, a driver and a navigator, on a challenging 200 mile journey. Teams must successfully navigate roads by using course instructions and problem solving to find their way to several checkpoint locations. This year's event will begin in Burtonsville, MD. Proceeds from G-FORCE will benefit the National MS Society for Multiple Sclerosis Research. So fire up your engines and compete in a one-of-a-kind automotive event that will be like nothing else you have ever experienced!

event page

Old 06-23-2010, 07:42 AM   #2
JTP

I would have attended if I had known earlier, sounds like it would have been good.

JTP is offline   Reply With Quote