Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2008, 06:47 PM   #1

Replacement needed :(

Okay, so I sold of my Benz' (*must put the mo. payment into something that has a return like oil stocks or corn stocks) and the guy is coming to pick it up this weekend. I can't disclose the price coz' the transaction is not done yet. I give him my word If he back out of the deal, I'm $500 dollars positive than him and he knows that...hehehehe!

I got $4500 to spend for the car to use for picking up the kids, errands and so on but will not use for work as I commute already and doing my part to help the environment...not really for some of you after you see my 2 choices to pick up on Sunday after church if still available

I found these 2 on Craigslist and the asking price is $4999 (small local car dealer) and I will offer $4500 cash. Not check, money order or cashiers check but Benjamins....

1996 Chevrolet Camaro Z28/8 Cylinder Fuel Injected LT1 5.7 Liter Engine/ T Top / Dark Orange Exterior with Black Leather Interior/OZ Racing Monte Carlo Rims/102k mi.

OR....

1997 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4x4 Lifted/5.7 Liter 8 Cylinder Vortech Engine/DVD/Video in dash system/86k mi.

*IT MUST BE THE LEFT OVER MEDICATION IN MY SYSTEM...HEHEHEHEHE
unklekraker is offline   Reply With Quote