Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2008, 11:12 AM   #1

Windrestrictor (new options) Photos inside<<<

Thanks to all of you who have given us input on our product development over the last month. We're now proud to offer 6 different options of high quality materials on our brand new 986 Windrestrictor release. I'm including photos here of all these options.

3 of these options are made from a special material that produces an "edge lit" effect when light hits it. I've encluded photos of them even in the shipping package material still glowing.

All of these options are available as of today. We've decided to offer all of these options at no additional charge for the first month and also as an added introductory offer to add an additional 10% off for any forum member that purchases before April 12th.

The option updates were sent to our webmaster this morning along with the changes for the photo on our homepage. Just for clarification purposes we do not offer this product for any model of Porsche except the 986 Boxster. Also, you must already have the oem bracket in order to add our windscreen. Installation instructions will come with every order. Product may be ordered by phone M-F from 10am - 6pm Central Standard.

All custom designs are welcome. We can handle anything you can come up with as far advanced as photos or as simple as a name or car club. Please direct all questions to Sales@windrestrictor.com or simply give us a call at 972-487-5987.

Finally, thanks so much to Rkwei and B Lee for allowing us to support this wonderful forum. You guys please forgive me if I do not get back to each individual question on here, as it is much easier for me to communicate through email as this is our 9th forum we sponsor.

We realize that our products wont be for everyone... But for you that do wish to personalize your fine roadsters we look forward to helping you out!

Stephen Pennington
Director of Sales
972-487-5987
sales@windrestrictor.com

Windrestrictor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 02:16 PM   #2

Thumbs up Great options...

I'd like to address one common question we've received, can apply the custom laser etched graphics to the new material choices, i.e. glass look and tinted.

Yes, we can design your custom Windrestrictor exactly the way you want it, with any material selection you want. We can add silver, white, gold and any other colors to the laser etchings that you choose. We recently did a black tinted boxster screen with a silver etched emblem, VERY NICE! Another very nice selection would be glass with white etching...

Congrats to our very first customers on this forum
Old 03-17-2008, 11:32 AM   #3

Order page updated.

New options have been added to our order page for the glass, crystal clear, blue, green, pink and tinted...

Please give us a call if you do not see something that you would like.
Old 03-17-2008, 01:46 PM   #4

will it be possible to send me the prices and examples for the porsche boxster year 2000 to my email at kr4ze1e3boI@yahoo.com thank you

2000 Porsche Boxster
Litronics
Evo Intake
Chrome Front Grill
18" Turbo Twists
Custom Dual Magnaflow Exhaust
Custom Rear Diffuser

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/6...umpic23bg5.gif
Where's my car? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 02:15 PM   #5

new options....

Sure, no problem.... done.
Old 03-29-2008, 12:27 PM   #6

Congratulations to our first 986forum customers. Your orders are being processed and you will receive tracking numbers the minute they are shipped. We would love some feedback and photos if you don't mind.

Remember, for the first month we are offering this forum an additional 10% off of the introductory rate. Plus, free colored etching and upgraded material selection on our custom windscreens....

Please give us a call if you have any questions on our unique product line.

Last edited by Windrestrictor; 03-29-2008 at 12:29 PM.