Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2008, 04:43 PM   #1

Center dome light--LED--Possible?

OH by the way while modding on my license plate light tonight (see other thresd...dont waste your time reading the license plate thread...it shows how much of an idiot i can be) I put a "superwhite" bulb in my center interior light. I was not impressed at all.

Has anyone replaced the center dome light with a LED light?

Just for fun I put a red light in there that I took out of my boost gauge..It was not bright enough at all. After that a amber light from same boost gauge found its way into the light, I really like the amber light. I am going to live with it until I find a led light to go in its place.

Anyway...if you have replaced your center dome light with a LED light chime in on where you bought it and weather or not it was a worthy mod.

Growing up the car magazines said how amazing Porsches are. Was I brainwashed? Somehow...I doubt it.

http://www.pcars.us/albums/10641_porsche_cars.jpg
Gary in BR is offline   Reply With Quote