Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2013, 04:01 PM   #1
Homeboy981

Garage
100% Working MAF For Sale!

Had this ad on ebay and was reminded YOU GUYS could benefit more from it!

Used OEM Porsche factory MAF (Mass Airflow Sensor) with plastic pipe for making your own Cold Air Intake or replacing a stock non-functioning unit.

Removed from my 2002 Boxster S with 60k miles. The IMS died on the engine, so I don't need these anymore!

There are some minor scratches on the outside-not inside, no major dings, no tears - the MAF is in 100% working order! I KNOW IT IS WORKING!!! No guessing! If you have a 1997-2004 Boxster….this item will work! No faults, NO EXCUSES!

This sale includes the whole kit needed to replace your MAF with a fully functioning unit. It is a simple installation. (Remember to disconnect the negative battery post PRIOR to installation).

This MAF kit CAN FIT older cars too (older 986s & 911s-996 models)….so upgrade your ride today!

Asking $100 or BOTH!

Just in time for Christmas!