986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners

986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners (http://986forum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted (http://986forum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   GAAH Top, CCW Track Wheels, Pss9's, TechArt power kit, more (http://986forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27096)

FUHRIUS 12-05-2010 03:10 PM

GAAH Top, CCW Track Wheels, Pss9's, TechArt power kit, more

I dinged up my boxster at the track and have decided to part it out. the driver is perfectly fine. (thanks to the latest and greatest in safety gear in the car)

there will be tons of stuff added to the list but here's a start...and I know I need prices attached to these so I'll put in some placeholder / obo amounts.

All parts are coming off a 2001 S, ~52k miles.
Two-owner car; I’ve owned it for 8 years. Immaculate condition, fully serviced / documented – 60k mile service just completed. The car has significant body damage from a collision with a tire wall and is being parted out by owner and local race shop.

Engine: running beautifully; new spark plugs in Oct 2010, K&N drop-in air filter in and new serpentine belt in Sept, all other services performed on time and documented. Never had a CEL or any other indication of issues. Factory updated IMS, under warranty, in 2004. RSS udp installed.
With our without the TechArt V3 Power kit which includes headers, full exhaust, and ECU. This setup adds considerable grunt across the RPM range and provides sonic joy...what I great sounding setup! And the confidence of having one of Porsches best tuners tweaking the car for reliability, drivability, and power.
engine is $5k obo. $2,500 for TechArt kit

Transmission: 6-speed in stock form and working perfectly; transmission / differential fluid just flushed in Sept 2010; can include B&M short shift kit and EVO linkage. for add'l $150
SOLD

Axles / CV joints: new inner CV boots in Sept 2010
SOLD

Full brake setup: Original rotors and pads with approx 40% life remaining. Street use only. Rotors and pads were upgraded to PFC 2-piece floating front rotors and new OEM rear rotors, coupled to PFC 97 pads at 50k miles. That setup, in conjunction with the stock calipers and stainless steel lines, has ~2,500 miles on it, including 6 track days.
all of it for $1,600

Full stock ‘S’ suspension plus TechArt lowering springs: includes stock struts with no visible signs of damage...car was driving great when I took them off. They came off a month before the car was wrecked. front and rear upper strut mounts, front and rear sway bars with drop links, toe links, and TechArt lowering springs. the whole setup came off the car before it was wrecked.
SOLD

Pss9's: on the car for 500 street miles and 2 track days. come with new OEM rear upper strut mounts SOLD

GAHH glass window top: black A5 fabric, glass window, defroster. Installed by Premier Auto Upholstery (probably the best shop in the bay area) in 2009. Excellent condition. Includes frame.
$1k, you can have all the motors, etc that go with it for an add'l $200 - SOLD

TechArt silver-painted lower center console, upper center console, and batwing. Excellent condition. Comes with ‘smoker’s delete kit that replaces astray with storage cubby.
SOLD

CCW classic 3-piece 18" 'track version' (lightweight) wheelset. 8 inch fronts with 6.25" backspacing, 9.5 inch rears with 7 inch backspacing (that's ET44 front and rear). this spacing is perfect for the car. I also have two brand new inner barrels that can be used to build the fronts out the 8.5 inches.
black anno centers with polished lips. perfectly straight, round, and true. cosmetically only 8/10. they have some pitting in the polished area and a few light scuffs from tow straps. SOLD

best to email me directly at johnleck@comcast.net

thanks

kias@tampabay.rr.com 12-25-2010 07:00 AM

For Sale Stuff

Good AM and Merry Xmas. I am interested in the following items if you still have it:

- Scoops (is this for the air intake on the sides?)
- EVO linkage
- RSS pulley
- GT3 brake ducts
- Techart headers and secondary cats

FUHRIUS 05-19-2011 08:38 AM

updated the list

not much left...

the brakes are are great setup...especially for you track guys. they're work great as 'dual duty'...no need to swap pads for track days.

also still have the techart headers and ECU