Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2005, 04:22 PM   #1

porsche steering wheel crest

Anybody looking for a steering wheel crest? I have one sitting around. Let me know.

claudio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 04:13 AM   #2
porsche986

how much?

how much for the crest?
Old 01-20-2005, 02:32 PM   #3

They go for as high as $50 on e-bay. I was thinking around $30. Make me an offer. I will also trade if you have something you want to get rid of. I am looking for some cup holders if anybody has a set sitting around. Let me know what you have.

Last edited by claudio; 01-20-2005 at 02:36 PM.
Old 01-20-2005, 03:05 PM   #4
porsche986

i just gave away my cup holders as i have no use for them. If i knew you wanted them i would have mailed you them. It happens that they guy i gave them to sold them on ebay which is annoying as i thought he wanted them for his boxster. I would have much rather gave them to you.

Yer i saw the crests on ebay i bought one 2 years ago and they are great.
Your price is good and fair.
If anyone has a 97/98 boxster this is a good mod, but i suggest super clue to fix it, i done this and it has never came off.
I do fancy a back up badge as i was going to fix it to the gear know but it may be tricky.
Old 01-21-2005, 11:27 AM   #5

I have some smaller crests that would look great on your shift knob. If your interested I will post a picture. I received them from somebody and was thinking about what I could do with them. I really would like some cup holders but would also consider anything else you migh have kicking around.
Old 01-21-2005, 12:15 PM   #6
porsche986

please post pics next to a ruler.