Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2005, 12:05 PM   #1

F/S: 3 Spoke Tip Wheel

I bought a 3 spoke, black tiptronic steering wheel off ebay a couple of weeks ago for cheap and thought I'd offer it to anyone here before it goes back on Ebay (got a non-tip this afternoon at a reasonable price).

This steering wheel is in great shape and is wrapped in factory black leather. (that whole rocket launcher out the front and back idea was kind of whacky so I don't need those speed racer buttons to reprogram for firing them off)

All joking aside, Toolpants just posted pix of a way to rewire the Tip switches into the OBC and toggle through the options for Boxsters that don't have the fourth stalk.

I paid $81.00 for it and would sell it for this amount plus the hard cost of UPS shipping if you'll pay through paypal bank withdrawl. Credit card payments through paypal are fine too, but since I'm breaking even on this deal you'll need to pay those fees too, which are only a couple of bucks.

This steering wheel does NOT have the airbag nor is one being sold with it.

Please PM me if you want to buy it. The first PM I get will be the new owner ... be sure to supply me with your address and zip code and how you'll pay so I can supply you with a firm total to pay me through Paypal.

RandallNeighbour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 06:37 AM   #2

Grrrr!

The guy in Canada who agreed to sell me the NON-tip wheel backed out of the deal because he neglected to remove the item from Ebay before someone bid on it... and never told me so I could bid on it as well!

All this said, I will keep my tip wheel now and repost it for sale when and if I find a reasonably priced NON-top wheel.

RandallNeighbour is offline   Reply With Quote