Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Video Center

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 11:11 PM   #1

Porsche Museum

Porsche Museum Wow just wow.

and

Porsche 996 Turbo on the Winding Road

trev0006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 07:53 AM   #2

maybe someone should do a "Night at the Porsche Museum" movie where the cars all come to life and race around...

i couldn't go to that museum because i'd want to sit in too may of the cars. i bet that's frowned upon.
Old 07-13-2010, 05:17 AM   #3

Wow

Just back and it is wow!!!
911sse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 06:08 AM   #4

Just stumbled upon this thread... I visited the Porsche Museum in May and, wow is all I can say. This place is amazing. I was lucky enough to have a private tour guide, Volker, as arranged by Fast Lane Travel. His knowledge about all things Porsche was amazing. I learned a wealth of new information and was blown away by the design and engineering of Porsche. I hope I can visit again some time soon since the exhibit features new cars from time to time.
Old 10-02-2010, 07:29 AM   #5

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonycarreon
maybe someone should do a "Night at the Porsche Museum" movie where the cars all come to life and race around...

i couldn't go to that museum because i'd want to sit in too may of the cars. i bet that's frowned upon.

haha I think touching anything in any museum is frowned upon! but I bet that 959 begs to be sat in!
Lobo1186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 09:11 PM   #6

l don't know this before !
Shortly after the R4 team announced dissolution, the market apart from "R4 Ⅲ", has gradually emerged "R4 ULTRA", "R4 SDHC", “nintendo ds r4” ,“r4 ds”and "HYPRE R4" such as the name of the brand name for itself in cottage cheap r4 card burning.
ziibiin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 01:44 AM   #7

Cool Day Trip

Yeah,
I couldn't take my eyes off the 959! My screensaver right now is a shot of 2 GT1's ( I change the pic every few days, because there are so many cool ones.)

My only complaint was that there was nowhere to park my car and snap a pic. It seems like a no-brainer, maybe a circular drive with the crest behind it

I had my wife stand outside while I drove slowly around the traffic circle. Pics were OK, but could have been better.

2001 S Speed Yellow, matching interior, German Plates!!
Iflylow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:43 AM   #8

Most picture of car not launch for show picture and video in internet. So any client to purchase also to on line in home delivery. Also his account to debt in automatically his account. So very easily to buy and save our time it.

jhonsonels is offline   Reply With Quote