Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Show and Tell Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2007, 09:27 PM   #1

finally posting full pics

Finally getting around to posting full pics.

01 Boxster S
Tinted ambers
clear side marker lights
K&N air filter
de-snorkled
aftermarket HID Xenons (see this post if your interested)
aftermarket heated seats (only 1 installed so far, when I get around to doing the 2nd one I'll post pics)
yellow seat belts
more mods to come I'm sure

guys like the license plate? just got it yesterday

Supercharged Viper SRT-10 800 HP Special Edition #49 of #50 (current)
Ferrari 360 Spider
Lamborghini Diablo VT Roadster
911 Cab
Boxster S (current)
08 Hummer H2 (current)
BMW Z3 (current)

Limos in Ohio and PA - First Class Limo Columbus Limos

http://pteam.net/avatar3.jpg
my car collection *Porschephiles agree, Desnorkify your Porsche!*

Last edited by pteam; 07-14-2007 at 09:31 PM.
pteam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 11:10 PM   #2

Send a message via AIM to TriGem2k
Sweet!

Whats with the color yellow? Might as well paint your house yellow as well.
-Side Skirts
-Gemballa Exhuast and Cats
-O.Z. Racing 18" Wheels
--18X8.5Front 18X10 Rears
-Michilen PS Tires 225/40/18 & 285/30/18
-5mm Rear Spacers
-Porsche Door Sills
-H&R Springs
-Powerflow Intake
-B&M Short Shifter
-Pioneer Avic-F90BT Navigation
-Focal Polyglass 165VR3
-Alpine PDX 5 Amp
-Bose OEM Subwoofer & Midrange
-Audio Controld DQXS (DSP)
TriGem2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 01:47 AM   #3

Send a message via AIM to blinkwatt
Where did you get those seat belts at?
Old 07-15-2007, 08:56 AM   #4

Yep I like yellow, I like to be different. But my hummer will be gone soon as I'm getting a 2008 hummer h2 in black with the new 400 hp v8 with displacement on demand supposted to get about 20% better gas milage

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkwatt
Where did you get those seat belts at?
Those are Porsche OEM seat belts. I had red seat belts in my boxster that I had years ago below:

Ferrari 360 Spider
911 Cab
Boxster S (current)
08 Hummer H2 (current)
BMW Z3 (current)

Old 07-16-2007, 03:09 PM   #5

Kinda looks like your car got punched in the eyes.

This spelling kills me.

You've got custom rims on the others, when does the Boxster get rims?
2000 Porsche Boxster | SOLD | http://www.986forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9114

http://www.kryzak.com/storage/986sig12.jpg

http://kryzak.tumblr.com
Jeph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 03:23 PM   #6

hey pteam.....since everyone else is firing away...I'm confused......is the list of cars every car that you have or does the current mean those are the only cars you own right now? love the lambo and theyellow btw...

oh and I was curious because I wondered how you decided to get the older boxster.....get that thing some bumperettes in yellow too
super66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 09:22 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeph
You've got custom rims on the others, when does the Boxster get rims?
Actually my previous boxster had rims on it the turbo rims in chrome but they were 5 grand I believe with tires.

As of now I dont really have rim plans for the box but who knows later on if I get bored with it.

That was the best spelling plate that was available. The ovbious ones were taken. I like it because theres no mistaking what it says.

Quote:
Originally Posted by super66
hey pteam.....since everyone else is firing away...I'm confused......is the list of cars every car that you have or does the current mean those are the only cars you own right now? love the lambo and theyellow btw...

oh and I was curious because I wondered how you decided to get the older boxster.....get that thing some bumperettes in yellow too
yes that list is the list of cars I've owned through all the years. Current is what I have right now, the lambo, box S, hummer h2, and z3 (got it for my mom), along with lots of limos, I actually own 5 hummers lol. I had the yellow ferrari 360 spider last year and the red 360 hardtop right before that. http://www.pteam.net/cars.html has pics of all thre cars over the years I've had

Thx glad u like the colors I don't want to be like every other person on the road.

The bumperettes havnt bothered me yet, can you buy them, or do you have to paint them yourself?

I got this boxster S cause I picked it up for only 24grand and then got a warranty. The newer style boxsters are easily 10 -20 grand more and you could get almost 2 of these cars for the price one 1, and its pretty much the same car in my eyes plus a few hp.

I didnt need another car, I just happened to be browsing on auto trader and found it lol. but my previous boxster I liked so much and this was a great deal. I wrote a check for it and plan on keeping it for 5-10 years. Its something that me or my girl can drive whenver, except winter of course
Ferrari 360 Spider
911 Cab
Boxster S (current)
08 Hummer H2 (current)
BMW Z3 (current)

Last edited by pteam; 07-16-2007 at 10:09 PM.
Old 07-16-2007, 10:20 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ UFO
Wow i looked up your website it says you are 26 who gave you all those cars, i have never known a young man who was such an entrepreneur and so bright that he was able to amass such a fortune at such a young age. Also this is a 986 website maybe you might think of posting a photo of you next to your 986 instead of a "lombo" pic. No offence but a gigantic peice of humble pie might be on the menu, think about it!
Ok first of all, glad your in a good mood!

2nd, I've made every dollar I have. My father worked for a grocery store for 28 years and is retired and works at my limo company now.

"i have never known a young man who was such an entrepreneur and so bright that he was able to amass such a fortune at such a young age".

Maybe you should look at google, both of the founders were billionaires before 30 years old. They have more fortune than me by many many fold. The internet is creating more young entrepreneurs than ever before.

Long story short if you really need to know, which btw is none of your business, but I'll humor you. Around 18 years old I started an internet advertising company that grew to over 1300 employees. About 4-5 years ago I started a limo company with 1 limo and we've grown to a 7 figure a year business now, mostly through internet advertising. For example go on google and type in "hummer limo" we're #1 and #2, along with 100s of searches like that. I still do alot of biz online with various things. So to answer "who gave you all those cars", would be me. My dad drives a chevy malibu and my mom drives a toyota 4runner. Who bought your cars, since its so important to you?

I've made over 120 posts in the last month since I joined and have helped people out with info and ideas, but I've learned 10x more here from the members on here. I dont go around bashing people like you.

How is posting a picture of another car of mine "not being humble"? Also Super66 asked me about my other cars in this thread, so I answered the question, guess that equals "not being humble" also? Since this is a 986 website like you said and I should only have a picture in my signature of a 986, are all the people that have pictures of 987s bragging? Also I dont remember reading where it said I had to check with you first for permission on what I can put in my signature.

Lastly, I dont have a picture with me and my box yet as Ive only had the car for 4 weeks and have been out of town for almost 2 out of those 4 weeks. The only pics I have of my boxster I had to take, nobody was there to take one of my boxster with me. I put that picture up of my signature the day I joined the forum which was just before I bought the boxster I believe.
Ferrari 360 Spider
911 Cab
Boxster S (current)
08 Hummer H2 (current)
BMW Z3 (current)

Last edited by pteam; 07-16-2007 at 11:01 PM.
Old 07-17-2007, 06:34 AM   #9

That's the kind of attack that makes my skin crawl...
Why would someone begrudge anyone's good fortune for any reason?

...and as far as taking a picture in front of the lambo...it may not be your idea of a good taste but isn't this site all about celebrating/discussing our own cars?
Stock w/19" Wheels, stealth K40 front and rear
Boxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 10:56 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by pteam
Yep I like yellow, I'm getting a 2008 hummer h2 in black
Just add some Yellow Rims
Your current line up of cars is awesome, I'm a little jealous for sure!

Orlando - 99 BMW M Coupe (autocross toy), '11 Mazdaspeed 3 (dog hauler), '99 10AE Miata (the new daily driver)
kabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 12:10 PM   #11

those are some cool cars....I have no clue how you pick and chose which to keep and gid rid off tough to have those kinds of decisions...

I've always wanted to get the Ferrari in the movie Family Man with Nic Cage....silver with red interior, think it was the Modena...

I know Bumperplus will paint those Bumperrettes right up for you.....probably send you out a set and you send back those.....if I had a 986 it would be my first mod...you can do it!!! love the seat belts too..and oh yeah, paint the center console yellow like you had done on the red 986! The red one was sharp with the roll bars and other work done to it...
Old 07-17-2007, 01:13 PM   #12

what happened to this thread....where did the rest of the comments go?
self edit or from the moderators I wonder...
Stock w/19" Wheels, stealth K40 front and rear
Boxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 01:19 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxter
what happened to this thread....where did the rest of the comments go?
self edit or from the moderators I wonder...

what's missing?
Old 07-17-2007, 05:40 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by super66
what's missing?

Quote:

"Wow i looked up your website it says you are 26 who gave you all those cars, i have never known a young man who was such an entrepreneur and so bright that he was able to amass such a fortune at such a young age. Also this is a 986 website maybe you might think of posting a photo of you next to your 986 instead of a "lombo" pic. No offence but a gigantic peice of humble pie might be on the menu, think about it!"

Originally Posted by AZ UFO

^ that post by AZ UFO is missing.
Ferrari 360 Spider
911 Cab
Boxster S (current)
08 Hummer H2 (current)
BMW Z3 (current)

Old 07-17-2007, 05:46 PM   #15

I dunno, I guess if a guy posts a vid of himself with "his lambo," how big of a stretch is it to assume he owns a Box too?

We are all trying to make it in this world – if you have done well for yourself, good for you.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s..._kill/Siga.jpg
Dr. Kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 10:48 PM   #16
ViO

As someone who has registered on this forum like 3 years ago and doesn't post much (sorry about that) - I can at least vouch that I know that pteam is legit. I knew him / of him a long time ago when he was just starting his internet business, and he has friends all over the internet... I had no idea I'd randomly see him on the boxster message board!

We have some common friends [Shasta/YTC?]

Last edited by ViO; 07-17-2007 at 10:55 PM.
ViO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 01:48 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by pteam
Ok first of all, glad your in a good mood!

2nd, I've made every dollar I have. My father worked for a grocery store for 28 years and is retired and works at my limo company now.

"i have never known a young man who was such an entrepreneur and so bright that he was able to amass such a fortune at such a young age".

Maybe you should look at google, both of the founders were billionaires before 30 years old. They have more fortune than me by many many fold. The internet is creating more young entrepreneurs than ever before.

Long story short if you really need to know, which btw is none of your business, but I'll humor you. Around 18 years old I started an internet advertising company that grew to over 1300 employees. About 4-5 years ago I started a limo company with 1 limo and we've grown to a 7 figure a year business now, mostly through internet advertising. For example go on google and type in "hummer limo" we're #1 and #2, along with 100s of searches like that. I still do alot of biz online with various things. So to answer "who gave you all those cars", would be me. My dad drives a chevy malibu and my mom drives a toyota 4runner. Who bought your cars, since its so important to you?

I've made over 120 posts in the last month since I joined and have helped people out with info and ideas, but I've learned 10x more here from the members on here. I dont go around bashing people like you.

How is posting a picture of another car of mine "not being humble"? Also Super66 asked me about my other cars in this thread, so I answered the question, guess that equals "not being humble" also? Since this is a 986 website like you said and I should only have a picture in my signature of a 986, are all the people that have pictures of 987s bragging? Also I dont remember reading where it said I had to check with you first for permission on what I can put in my signature.

Lastly, I dont have a picture with me and my box yet as Ive only had the car for 4 weeks and have been out of town for almost 2 out of those 4 weeks. The only pics I have of my boxster I had to take, nobody was there to take one of my boxster with me. I put that picture up of my signature the day I joined the forum which was just before I bought the boxster I believe.
When a person has made it for themselves and are young people just assume they were given good fortune. Screw the haters, I'm sure you've come across plenty of them. Thanks for "your story" I had often wondered but, thought it rude to ask.

Someday, I too will have a garage similar to yours. Minus the american crap as I'm not a fan.
yellowboxster01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 09:09 PM   #18

Send a message via AIM to djomlas
thats awesome man, and fck the haters.
you made it and enjoy it. this also irks me, y hate one something that someone has...these are probably the same people that spit on our cars, vandalize our cars, kick our cars, and steal.
exhaust cutouts::EVOcoldair intake::OEM smoked tails & sidemarkers::

colormatched bumperettes::Top Speed Pro-1 exhaust::
my cardomain/pictures page
djomlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 04:06 PM   #19

thx guys for your support
Ferrari 360 Spider
911 Cab
Boxster S (current)
08 Hummer H2 (current)
BMW Z3 (current)

Old 07-21-2007, 04:14 PM   #20

Yeah good for you. Its the American dream to live in the land of opportunity. I am also 26 and can't say that I hate you for having such cool cars, but I am jealous.

Strange though as I get older I find myself caring less and less about cars. I just ordered myself a smart car - its not a head turner, but for some reason I get more excited about it then I do about Lambos and other exotics. I guess its just something different

olouie is offline   Reply With Quote