Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Show and Tell Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2012, 11:15 AM   #1

Hey guys, new owner

Hey guys, new Boxster owner. Really love this car, and glad I could be apart of the club. There's a lot I don't know about the car and a lot I want to do, so hopefully I can get some pointers around here.

I've been looking around the forums a lot in the galleries to try to find what I want my car to look like within the next five years.

See you around!

Crono0001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 06:44 PM   #2

Garage
Congrats on your car! I too bought a black boxster earlier this year, so welcome to the club! An interesting pointer that I found out is if you lock the car with your key and hold it in place, it closes the windows! Conversely, if you hold it down while unlocking, it opens the windows. Also, if you are bringing food to a party, put the cold items in the front trunk (front keeps it colder than interior due to crevice near headlights letting in air) and hot foods in the trunk (stay warmed by the hot engine heat).
Kenny Boxster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:07 PM   #3

excellent color choice! my suggestion is to get a GAHH top and paint those intake grills. lots of people will tell you to upgrade the amber lights. took me almost 3 years to seriously consider it. the amber didn't bother me much. congrats. go find some twisty roads.
Old 03-21-2012, 06:41 PM   #4
Henry

Garage
Welcome

Congrats!!!
HenryaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 07:39 AM   #5

congrats! welcome!

cbbepop is offline   Reply With Quote