Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Show and Tell Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2012, 03:16 AM   #1

Hello everyone

Hi all. Just purchased a 1998 Boxster through our local (Boise Idaho) Porsche dealer. They bought it from Larson Porsche over in Portland and it is to be shipped here some time over the next few days. Only 28,000 miles on it which I liked. Yes, there is a concern regarding the IMS issue, but you gotta have faith, right?

This will be our third Porsche (two Caymans previously, still have one). I have a plan to replace the shifter to a shorter one, maybe even a short shift kit. To be honest, I haven't even seen the car other than pics on the internet. I have bought a car 'sight unseen' before, but that one was brand new. Heck, I didn't even test drive one before I put money down. I just knew it would be right for me. That car (S2000) turns 10 years old at the end of the month.

gomarlins3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 05:07 AM   #2
ddb
www.klisstle.com

Garage
Welcome to the Forum!

gomarlins3,

Congratulations on the Boxster! There's a lot of great information and knowledge on this forum if you ever need any help.

Post some pics of the Boxster when you get it. We wouldn't mind seeing pics of the Cayman either.

ddb

ddb is offline   Reply With Quote